Do you want to start a business?
Whether you are just starting out, or you've been selling for a bit, you need to know that you ARE a business.
Many of us start out with a hobby and just fall into selling. It's such a seamless transition: Making things for ourselves, making things for family, making things for friends, making things for exetended (paying) friends....
Are you asking yourself:
- Am I a business or a hobby?
- What in the world are all these terms & acronyms?
- What exactly is all this...*gestures around*?
- How much can I make before worrying about this?
- What's the difference between Sole Proprietorship & SM LLC (and do I need either)?
- Do I have to register with the IRS?
- What about all the stuff I already have?
- When do I file?
- What is sales tax?
- What is bookkeeping exactly?
- When will I pay myself (and how)?
- Can I deduct everything for my business?
- What is inventory & COGS?
In this 25-page digital book, you'll have answers to all those questions and more!
Don't spend all your time searching around the Facebook groups, blogs, and websites trying to figure this all out, I've got it all right here in one easy place.
Allow yourself the peace of mind that not only do you have a legal business, but you actually understand something about it too!
Make your business stand out above the rest and have all your I's dotted and T's crossed.
I've designed the books so if you want to print them out, you won't completely destroy your printer's ink supply and there are a couple of note pages too!
Did I mention that you get lifetime updates for free? Yep, anytime I update this book, you'll immediate receive an email with the update.
See, I've got you covered!