Making wood puzzles doesn't have to be a huge puzzle itself! This course will guide you in putting those pieces back together so you know if you are a toy or an educational tool, and what to do with that information!
This course includes:
- Registration (step by step video)
- Video explaining the difference between educational toys and regular toys
- Testing information, what needs to be tested, what makes a style, downloadable First Party (self) testing document, downloadable testing plan
- Documenting your hard work w/ information on how to list supplier statements, lab reports, and first party testing on your Children's Product Certificate and a downloadable customer-facing statement of compliance
- What is required on a label and tips about disclaimers and batch codes.