Test Report: Apple Barrel Paint
With this purchase, you'll receive a test report from an ISO-accredited US CPSC-accepted lab for:
PLAID® Apple Barrel Paint
This report will be valid until June 2023
Paints purchased prior to June 2023 will be covered by this report.
Available at Plaid® Online.
Approximate colors tested for Lead in Surface Coatings 16 CFR Part 1303*:
- Apple Barrel - Flamenco Red Matte Acrylic (A1)
- Apple Barrel - Harvest Orange Matte Acrylic (A2)
- Apple Barrel - Pale Daffodil Matte Acrylic (A3)
- Apple Barrel - New Shamrock Matte Acrylic (A4)
- Apple Barrel - Caribbean Matte Acrylic (A5)
- Apple Barrel - Concord Grape Matte Acrylic (A6)
- Apple Brown – Brown Oxide Matte Acrylic (A7)
- Apple Barrel - Granite Gray Matte Acrylic (A8)
- Apple Barrel - Pavement Matte Acrylic (A9)
*Because these showed an extremely low amount of lead levels, well under the US limit, and the colors we tested are those that typically run high, you may choose to feasibly use this as guidance for other colors.
Keep this document in your records as proof of compliance to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission's requirements for the testing listed on the document (16 CFR Part 1303).
By purchasing this report, you are helping to strengthen the maker community. We use the funds to keep these offers going, keep testing up-to-date, and make sure that we can bring in more testing for components you want to use!
After purchase, you will have a DOWNLOAD READY screen on the confirmation page. Download from there and you'll be ready to get back to creating!
+This is a purchase of a single document and does not include lifetime updates.
+ This is for information only and should not be used as legal advice.