Heavy Elements Testing
If you make a child's toy or sell components that will be used for children's toys for children under 6y, this is the bundle is for you.
While others are spending time searching for suppliers with tested components, searching for labs and spending $600+ on a single design when they can't find a supplier, and hoping that they've asked for the right tests, you could have a component ready for use, spend significantly less time, and have peace of mind for a fraction of that.
- 1 medium sized sample or 5 small (button-sized) samples
- Completed Application
How many tests do I need?
- 1 component = 1 material AND color. When determining how many tests you need, you'll need to count how many colors exist on your product and how many different materials. For example, a silicone teether pendant may have 3 colors, so that is 3 components since there are 3 colors on only 1 type of material.
- XRF Information-only: This testing is allowable by the CPSC for Small Batch Manufacturers to show assurance of compliance with the regulation. Testing is done using standard ASTM F2853.
- Full Solubility: This testing is typically required by Amazon and will test the solubility of each of the tested elements individually.
- Heavy Elements testing at an ISO-accredited, CPSC-accepted lab in the USA, and
- Written Testing Plan template
With this bundle, you'll know exactly if the component you want to use for your children's toy is compliant and all you have to do is follow the included book and instructions, send me your products, and wait for your results.
Turn Around Time:
Once I receive samples, budget for up to 4 weeks for reports.
Your application is 100% private. Please fill out every section honestly and to the best of your ability. I do not need the terms and services pages, those are yours to keep.
Because I know you'll have questions about the certificate you will create for your finished product (or for your components you are selling), I am offering the option to add on a single certificate of compliance write up ($105) for half the usual price!
Wouldn't you like to save both time and money while you get to sit back and create?
...Or, you can spend your limited time to find a supplier with testing on the components you want without this bundle.
This bundle is for those in the US and selling to the US. Testing is by US CPSC & ASTM F963-17 standards only.
Any changes in the lab's quote may increase the price and you will be notified before testing is completed.