Do you want to have a safe product?I've collaborated with a CPSC-accepted lab so you'll have...
- Up to 3 legally compliant designs ready for sale. ($600+ value)
- 1 digital book walking you through the entire compliance process easily. ($35 value)
- 1 completed Certificate of Compliance (if chosen). ($99 value)
If you make a silicone and/or wood pacifier leashes, this is the bundle for you.
While others are spending time researching government websites about the regulations, getting quotes for a single design for $200+, and hoping that they've captured all of the requirements for their clips, you could have up to three designs, the process laid out in your hand, and peace of mind for a fraction of that.
- Pacifier leashes only require Small Parts (16 CFR Part 1501) testing at a lab.
You'll have exactly that in this bundle if:
- You have up to 3 styles you are itching to get out to the world.
- Your components have already had testing for lead, phthalates, and other heavy elements (ask your supplier!).
- Up to 3 Designs of pacifier leashes
- 1 Sample of each design (packaging not needed)
- Completed Application
In this bundle, you'll receive:
- A digital book for process information.
- An application for testing.
- Instructions on how testing is done.
- Testing at a CPSC-accepted lab that lasts a year.
- Completed Children's Product Certificate (if chosen).
With this bundle, you'll have up to 3 legally compliant pacifier leash designs to sell and all you have to do is follow the included book and instructions, send me your products, and wait for your results.
What makes a "style"?
When looking at your designs, we are looking at differences in the type of clip (metal, plastic, wood, silicone, etc.), differences in cording, differences in the end knot (Double Knot, Looped End Knot, etc.), and differences in beads' shapes, sizes, and material. For example:
- (5) 15mm silicone round beads, (1) 9mm wood bead, stainless steel clip, paracord cording, standard double knot after wood bead
- (5) 15mm silicone round beads, stainless steel clip, paracord cording, standard double knot after last bead
- (5) 15mm silicone round beads, stainless steel clip, paracord cording, looped knot on last bead
- (4) 15mm silicone round beads, (1) wood hex bead, stainless steel clip, paracord cording, looped knot on last bead
- (4) 15mm silicone round beads, (2) silicone lentil beads, (1) wood beehive bead, stainless steel clip, paracording cord, looped knot on last bead.
Turn Around Time:
Once I receive samples, budget for up to 3 weeks for reports.
- Your application is 100% private. Please fill out every section honestly and to the best of your ability. I do not need the terms and services pages, those are yours to keep.
- You are the manufacturer. Country of Origin is where you put the finished teethers together.
- Your style numbers can be anything as long as they indicate the 3 different styles (ex. 001, 002, 003).
- Age grading is 0+/Infant
- End Use is "Sensory Toy"
- Care instructions are not needed, but most use "Wipe down with damp cloth, do not submerge".
A Children's Product Certificate is your document that says "I comply!".
To have this document in your records is the end-game for product safety compliance because it shows how you are complying with whatever regulations you are bound by.
The problem is that it's written by you and this document can be confusing. It involves yet more research into the regulations to find the codes you have to follow and the citations for any exemptions you might be allowed. To top it off, if you have any supplier statements or lab reports to indicate, that just adds more work to your plate.
Leave the creating of this document to me and save yourself the time and headache.
You'll receive a Childen's Product Certificate for one product and instructions to maintain the document for the rest of your business' lifespan. ($99 value)
Do you want some extra help and support?
Join The Makers' Community (and get a discount on testing too!)
This bundle is for those in the US and selling to the US. Testing is by US Small Parts standards only.
Any changes in the lab's quote may increase the price and you will be notified before testing is completed.
I am not a lawyer and purchasing this offer is only a service.
This service is non-refundable.