- 3 legally compliant designs ready for sale. ($600+ value)
- 2 test fixtures and guidance for easy at-home testing (if chosen). ($20 value)
- 1 digital book walking you through the entire compliance process easily. ($35 value)
- 1 completed Certificate of Compliance (if chosen). ($99 value)
If you make a silicone and/or wood teethers or pacifier clips, this is the bundle for you.
While others are spending time researching government websites about the regulations, testing a single design for $200+, and hoping that they've captured all of the requirements for their teethers and clips, you could have three designs, the process laid out in your hand, and peace of mind for a fraction of that.
- Teethers need to have both Small Parts testing (16 CFR Part 1501) and Teether testing (ASTM F963-17 Section 4.22) done. It is required that Small Parts testing be done at a lab. If you are a Small Batch Manufacturer, registered with the CPSC (SaferProducts.gov), then you are allowed to do the Teether testing at home using your own fixtures.
- Pacifier/Toy Clips only require Small Parts Testing at a lab.
You'll have exactly that in this bundle if:
- You have 3 styles you are itching to get out to the world.
- Your components have already had testing for lead, phthalates, and other heavy elements (ask your supplier!).
- You are willing to do some tests in your own home with the guidance of our included fixture bundle (don't worry, it's so easy, my 9 year old can do it in 5 minutes)(if chosen).
- 3 Designs of teether or pacifier clip, or a mix of both
- 3 Samples of each design
- Completed Application
In this bundle, you'll receive:
- A digital book for process information.
- An application for testing.
- Instructions on how testing is done.
- The fixture bundle for at-home toy testing (if chosen).
- Testing at a CPSC-accepted lab that lasts a year.
- Completed Children's Product Certificate (if chosen).
With this bundle, you'll have 3 legally compliant teether designs to sell and all you have to do is follow the included book and instructions, send me your products, and wait for your results.
Because I know you'll have questions about the certificate you are supposed to create, I'm adding the option to get a certificate write up for this product at half of what it normally costs ($99)! Make sure to choose Yes for the Write Up selection!
Wouldn't you like to save both time and money while you get to sit back and create?
...Or, you can pay nearly $600+ and spend your limited time to get it done without this bundle.
This bundle is for those in the US and selling to the US. Testing is by US Small Parts standards only.
I am not a lawyer and purchasing this offer is only a service.
This service is non-refundable.