Fabric Flammability Testing
Fabric Flammability Testing
If you make a clothing, bibs, or scarves, or sell fabric that will be used for these things, this is the bundle is for you.
While others are spending time searching for suppliers with tested flannel or french terry, searching for labs and spending $200+ on a single design when they can't find a supplier, and hoping that they've asked for the right tests, you could have two materials ready for use, spend significantly less time, and have peace of mind for a fraction of that.
- Raised-surfaced fabrics you want to use for clothing, bibs, scarves, or to sell to others that make these.
- Each fabric measuring a square yard (36"x36").
- Completed test request form.
- A request form for testing,
- Flammability testing at an ISO-accredited, CPSC-approved lab in the USA,
- Written Test Plan template, and
- Certificate of Compliance (if chosen).
With this testing, you'll know exactly if the raised-surfaced material is good for clothing to sell and all you have to do is fill out a form and send samples in!
Turn Around Time:
Once I receive samples, budget for up to 4 weeks for reports.
I receive samples, prep, and ship to the lab every Thursday with next evening delivery.
Lab receives samples, provides me a final quote within 3 days, I pay, and they begin testing next business day. Testing is generally 5 business days.
Test Request Form:
- Your request form is 100% private. Please fill out every section honestly and to the best of your ability.
- You are the manufacturer of anything you personally create, otherwise, list your supplier (again, 100% private)
- Country of Origin is where the component is from.
- Your style numbers can be anything as long as they indicate the different styles (ex. 001, 002, 003, PC-001, PC-002, TR-001, TR-002, etc.).
- Age grading is your intended age range (example: 0+/Infant)
- End Use is what the final product might be (toy, children's clothing, etc.)
Done For You Certificate
Because I know you'll have questions about the certificate you will create for your clothing (or your customers if you sell fabric), I am offering the option to add on a single certificate of compliance write up ($105/document) for a fraction the usual price!
Wouldn't you like to save both time and money while you get to sit back and sell?
This bundle is for those in the US and selling to the US. Testing is by Flammability of Wearing Textiles standards only.
The lab's quote may increase the price depending on sampling and needs once they receive the sample in-hand. You will be notified before testing is started and will be responsible for the excess if you choose to continue with the testing as chosen.
I am not a lawyer and purchasing this offer is only a service.
This service is non-refundable.