The Makers Community - Pocket Membership
The Makers Community - Pocket Membership
Here's what you get
- Priority Support
With amazing community members and direct access to me, there's no way we'll let you fall! (Priceless)
- Monthly Office Hour
Each month I save back an hour to answer your questions live inside the private Facebook group. ($375/hour)
- Document Checks
Sometimes you need an expert eye on your documents, whether it is something you wrote or a statement or lab report from a supplier, so sending these directly to me to look over is what this is for! ($25/email)
- Exclusive Product Testing Prices
Where many are recieving quotes of $200+ to test one design, members can get 3 designs for less! (Shop price starts at $150, you save 10% off of that)
BONUS! Business Foundations - Start Up Basics Course
We'll get your business foundation set up right with registration, bookkeeping, and some basic tax information. ($47)
Value of over $400 for just $9/month
Let me guess...
- You have a brilliant idea to sell children's teethers, pacifier leashes, clothing, and other children's products online, at craft shows, or even grow into a brick and mortar shop!
- You just heard this word "compliance" and you are now scrambling to catch up and are even more overwhelmed with this business idea than before.
- You are uncertain about what to believe because your Google-ing ability isn't quite up to par for this kind of topic.
- You are a parent and really just don't have time to search it all yourself.
- You are trying to help cover bills, get out of debt, pay for extracurriculars, or save for a small (or big!) vacation with your business idea.
I've pulled together just the things you need to build your passion and create that shop you've been dreaming of.
I started right where you are over 12 years ago (2010!). I was beginning to make cloth diapers for my newborn and got the "business advice" to start selling. I thought, "Wow! Why not?!"
Long story short, I fell head first into these regulations and was SO overwhelmed with how many agencies had their fingers in such a small little thing I was making! As I learned something new, I told all of my maker friends about it and eventually started a whole group about it.
Thousands of members and 7 years later, after finishing grad school and having 4 kids, I finally started to offer my services helping hundreds more individually. I can't wait to start helping you too!
Many of us (yep, me included) start out as a hobby with the "business advice" from their friends that they should totally sell this amazing thing they've created. They jump in, head first, and start making more of the thing and list it on Facebook, Shopify, ETSY, and craft shows hoping to at least cover their hobby costs.
Sound familiar? What we tend to forget about, or not know about, are the requirements for our business.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was someone that could guide you and answer questions as they pop up?
That's what this community is all about.
This community is:
- a safe space for accountability & support.
- a business assurance policy.
- a huge peace of mind when you are worried about the what ifs.
You have me, right there, waiting for you.
- No more Google-ing hoping that you are finding the right information from the right places.
- No more hoping that responses from fellow makers are correct.
- No more worrying about the "what ifs" or "what happens ifs".
- No more scrambling or taking weeks or months trying to put it all together.
Is this right for you?
- Do you need to get this product out now so you can pay bills, get out of debt, quit your W2 job, bring your spouse home, have some vacation money, etc.?
- Are you prone to worrying about the 'what ifs'?
- Do you learn better with audio/visual methods over reading books?
- Do you want solid support, recognition, and celebration, for all of your work?
- Do you want a place to belong with others who understand the feelings you have in your business?
- Do you love to encourage, support, and watch other makers grow too?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, this can be the home for you. If you answered 'yes' to 3 or more of the questions, The Makers' Community is definitely the home for you!
This is YOUR Home
This community makes sure you have a legally sellable product, provides the peace of mind that you have your I's dotted and your T's crossed, and gives you a safe space to ask questions and learn through pre-recorded video lessons, workbooks, and live video lessons and chats.
You'll also get the benefit of a home where you'll gain encouragement, recognition, and understanding of all the trials and successes of business and life.
We inspire each other in every endeavors, no matter who we are or where we are. We believe that having compassion and grace towards ourselves is equally as important as having compassion and grace towards our family of friends. Our passions are important and we know, for certain, that we are worthy and deserving of all the good that comes our way. We are strong and brave. We are committed to supporting ourselves and those around us through our knowledge, compassion, and yearning for a great life.
After purchase, you should receive 2 emails. One from Thinkific and one from hello@TheMakersResourceShop.com with subject line starting with [TMC]. Please check your spam folder if you do not see either of these emails and whitelist both email addresses.