Heavy Elements Testing Bundle
Heavy Elements Testing
If you make a child's toy or sell components that will be used for children's toys for children under 6y, this is the bundle is for you.
While others are spending time searching for suppliers with tested components, searching for labs and spending $600+ on a single design when they can't find a supplier, and hoping that they've asked for the right tests, you could have a component ready for use, spend significantly less time, and have peace of mind for a fraction of that.
- 1 medium sized sample, 5-25 small (button-sized) samples, or 5 grams of wet paint/surface coating
- Completed test request form.
How many tests do I need?
- 1 test = 1 material AND color. When determining how many tests you need, you'll need to count how many colors exist on your product and how many different materials. For example, a silicone teether pendant may have 3 colors, so that is 3 components since there are 3 colors on only 1 type of material.
- XRF Information-only: This testing is allowable by the CPSC for Small Batch Manufacturers to show assurance of compliance with the regulation. Testing is done using standard ASTM F2853. This testing may have inconclusive results for some elements where the lab will suggest Full Solubility test to verify the result at an additional charge. Not recommended for paints & other coatings.
- Full Solubility: This testing is typically required by Amazon and will test the solubility of each of the tested elements individually. This test is the most conclusive. Highly recommended for paints and other coatings.
- A request form for testing,
- Heavy Elements testing at a CPSC-accepted lab in the USA, and
- Written Testing Plan template
With this bundle, you'll know exactly if the component you want to use for your children's toy is compliant and all you have to do is send me your products and wait for your results.
Turn Around Time:
Once I receive samples, budget for up to 4 weeks for reports.
I receive samples, prep, and ship to the lab every Thursday with next evening delivery.
Lab receives samples, provides me a final quote within 3 days, I pay, and they begin testing next business day. Testing is generally 5 business days.
Test Request Form:
- Your request form is 100% private. Please fill out every section honestly and to the best of your ability.
- You are the manufacturer of anything you personally create, otherwise, list your supplier (again, 100% private)
- Country of Origin is where the component is from.
- Your style numbers can be anything as long as they indicate the different styles (ex. 001, 002, 003, PC-001, PC-002, TR-001, TR-002, etc.).
- Age grading is your intended age range (example: 0+/Infant)
- End Use is what the final product might be (toy, children's clothing, etc.)
This bundle is for those in the US and selling to the US. Testing is by US CPSC & ASTM F963-17 standards only.
The lab's quote may increase the price depending on sampling and needs once they receive the sample in-hand. You will be notified before testing is started and will be responsible for the excess if you choose to continue with the testing as chosen.
I am not a lawyer and purchasing this offer is only a service.
This service is non-refundable.