If you make a child's toy or childcare item that has plasticized components, or sell plasticized components that will be used for children's toys or childcare item for children under 3y, this testing is for you.
While others are spending time searching for suppliers with tested components, searching for labs and spending $800+ on a single design when they can't find a supplier, and hoping that they've asked for the right tests, you could have a component ready for use, spend significantly less time, and have peace of mind for a fraction of that.
- 1 medium-large sized sample or 25 small (button-sized) samples (total of 5 grams)
- Completed test request form.
How many tests do I need?
- 1 component = 1 plastic material & color. When determining how many tests you need, you'll need to count how many colors exist on your product and how many different materials. For example, a silicone teether pendant may have 3 colors, so that is 3 components since there are 3 colors on only 1 type of plasticized material.
- A request form for testing,
- Phthalates testing at an ISO-accredited, CPSC-accepted lab in the USA, and
- Written Testing Plan template
With this testing, you'll know exactly if the component you want to use for your children's toy is compliant and all you have to do is send me your products, and wait for your results.
Turn Around Time:
Once I receive samples, budget for up to 4 weeks for reports.
I receive samples, prep, and ship to the lab every Thursday with next evening delivery.
Lab receives samples, provides me a final quote within 3 days, I pay, and they begin testing next business day. Testing is generally 5 business days.
Test Request Form:
- Your request form is 100% private. Please fill out every section honestly and to the best of your ability.
- You are the manufacturer of anything you personally create, otherwise, list your supplier (again, 100% private)
- Country of Origin is where the component is from.
- Your style numbers can be anything as long as they indicate the different styles (ex. 001, 002, 003, PC-001, PC-002, TR-001, TR-002, etc.).
- Age grading is your intended age range (example: 0+/Infant)
- End Use is what the final product might be (toy, children's clothing, etc.)
Done For You Certificate
Because I know you'll have questions about the certificate you will create for your children's item (or customers if you sell components), I am offering the option to add on the certificate of compliance write up for a fraction the usual price ($105)! This document is your goal; it tells the CPSC that you comply with their regulations and how.
Wouldn't you like to save both time and money so you get to sit back, create, and sell?
This testing is for those in the US and selling to the US. Testing is by US CPSC standards only.
The lab's quote may increase the price depending on sampling and needs once they receive the sample in-hand. You will be notified before testing is started and will be responsible for the excess if you choose to continue with the testing as chosen.
I am not a lawyer and purchasing this offer is only a service.
This service is non-refundable.